"Come What May and Love It"

-Elder Wirthlin (October 2008)


Thursday, June 28, 2012

Jumble of Pictures

Matt doing a lesson for FHE for the boys. On being kind to everyone. He dressed up as a construction worker, fire man, basketball player, and a pirate. The boys had a blast.

The boys enjoying some cousin time with Jack, Will, and Colin during Memorial Day at Gran's house.

Jared at Gran's house.


The trees out front of our house that Matt cut. Here ist he first picture, and the right tree has already been trimmed.

Here is when Matt butchered the second tree. I still dont' know if I have forgiven for this one. The right one doesn't look too bad, but I cry almost every time I see the left one. I will pray that it will grow back soon.

Closer look at the left tree.


Finally got some decorations and curtains up in the kitchen after living in our house for 5 years.




The boys love to mow and grass with their daddy, and I can never get enough pictures. I think it is so cute.


Ahhhhh!!! kisses for daddy.

Rangers Baseball game. We got to see about 5 minutes of it, but it was fun. We showed up at the 5th Inning and brought lots of snacks, but we couldn't keep Jared away from the stairs, so we took turns with him outside.

Nathan didn't like the noise at first but then he warmed up and started cheering for the Rangers.


Nathan's shoe finally gave out, but I still am not able to throw them away. He wants them as his mowing shoes still, but it ruins his socks. I think it is time to say goodbye shoes. Maybe he will finally wear his other pair of shoes that we have had for months.

Matt on a treasure hunt for Father's Day.

What will he find at the end of the treasure hunt? I spoiled him with fajitas on Saturday, pork chops on Sunday, and roast on Monday. We also got to go out for dinner once while the Crossely's watched our precious boys.

Swimming in our HOA pool. It sure has been a life saver the last few days. We will probably spend some time in it every day this summer. Hopefully I can get Nathan to wear his floats and start learning how to swim.

Yup!!! That's my big boy Jared in underwear at 18 months. He has been really interested in going pee pee. I put him on the pot whenever I change his diaper and I tried underwear the other day. He has never got pee pee yet, but I will keep trying. It is great and exciting that he is already interested. THANKS BIG BROTHER NATHAN!!!

No comments: