"Come What May and Love It"

-Elder Wirthlin (October 2008)


Thursday, February 5, 2009

Growing Like a Weed

Look at my cute PJ's and double chin. That's right, Nathan now weighs 13 pounds. He just weighed 12 pounds last week. Where is my little boy going? His body looks sooooo long compared to his little head. We had to snag a picture of Nathan in his pajamas still at noon. He loves to sleep in. He takes after his mom and his dad on that one.





Nathan says, "Oh, I just love that camera.
It makes my eyes go all buggy."








Thanks to Carolyn for letting us borrow some baby clothes. They are so adorable. I didn't
think he would fit into those 3-6 month jeans yet. I absolutely love this picture. It looks like a professional posed picture.



Nathan loves his mobile above his crib. He is talking to it right now. His favorite is the blue elephant and the green turtle. They have more contrasting colors than the monkey and the giraffe.


I just couldn't resist putting another picture up.

Daddy time: Enjoying a Sunday nap together
Can you tell that we absolutely adore our little boy!!!

No comments: