"Come What May and Love It"

-Elder Wirthlin (October 2008)


Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Matt and I celebrated Valentine's Day with a meal that I made especially for Matt. I fixed pork chops, asparagus, his favorite red potatoes, fruit salad, and sparkling cider. Then we watched Saints and Soldiers and spoiled ourselves with red hots, kit kats, and sour skittles. We also surprised Matt with a card that Nathan made (maybe Mom helped a little bit) where we traced his hands and wrote I love you Daddy. Matt bought me three strawberry plants, which I am really excited to plant in our garden. Let us just say that Matt and I are very grateful for the swing. It is a lifesaver. When we put him in his swing he is out of it. We were grateful to eat our entire dinner with no interruptions. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!





No comments: