"Come What May and Love It"

-Elder Wirthlin (October 2008)


Friday, February 24, 2012




Grandaddy teasing Jared, and Jared loving it.













Chowing down on some popcorn a Merrell/Pyle favorite.












Jared getting ready for Halloween. Jared adores his big brother Nathan and wants to play with what he has.



















Cowboy Jared.






































I'm 1. Nathan has now started saying he is three and Jared is one. When we talk about numbers, Jared always says, "two."



















Love the cheese smile he gives me.




















Nothing like a wrinkled-up nose grin (those are my favorites).



































Matt will be going on a youth trek, and these are the suspenders and straw hat that he has to wear. The boys had such a blast wearing it.I should have got a picture of Matt in his outfit as he makes a handsome farmer.







































I had to get one with my boys as they collected hearts on Valentine's Day.












No comments: