"Come What May and Love It"

-Elder Wirthlin (October 2008)


Friday, February 24, 2012


























Happy Valentine's Day. One of my family traditions growing up was my parents would hide sweet tart candy hearts all over the house. Nathan really got into this time. The first picture is Nathan yelling, "Hearts."







Jared always seems to put my sunglasses on backwards. Not quite sure where he got it from but so adorable.










































Fingerpainting...not mouthpainting Jared.


























Cake I partially decorated at a RS activity. I had some other meetings that I had to go to, so I didn't get to finish. Nathan and Jared loved the cake. When I came home Nathan saw the cake and said, "Good job Ma."








My running boys.















Running/walking 1/4 a mile




No comments: