"Come What May and Love It"

-Elder Wirthlin (October 2008)


Tuesday, October 14, 2008




Matt and I took a trip to Cedaredge to see my family. For a few the days we went camping with my parents. First we hiked up to Hanging Lake, a family favorite hike, which Matt had not seen yet. We had to take several breaks, especially with me being 27 weeks pregnant. Let's just say, my bladder gets full quickly. We ate our lunch at the end of the hike overlooking the beautiful lake. We also enjoyed feeding the chipmunks. Dad was even able to get a couple of the chipmunks to take chips and grapes from his hand. I tried, but the little creators wouldn't do it for me.


Matt also wanted to try and beat John's record of walking out on the log which is in the middle of the lake. I think Matt won as he got his feet wet, and John never took his shoes off. I thought that he was going to fall in the entire time. Oh, already those motherly instincts kicking in. We had a very memorable time.







No comments: