"Come What May and Love It"

-Elder Wirthlin (October 2008)


Wednesday, October 15, 2008


Matt and I were able to take two trips to Cedaredge, CO this year. First, we went during May. We were lucky enough to be there for the birth of Jessica Liberty Gilmore on May 23rd. My family all made bets of when Lisa was going to have her baby. What do you know I guessed right!!!





We were also able to enjoy the birthday and baptism of Payton Carter Pyle, my nephew. He was baptized on May 31st. Time just goes too quickly when we are with family.




During our second trip to Cedaredge, CO at the end of August and beginning of September, we were able to attend Sabrina Denae Gilmore's baptism. It was great to be together as a family again. We will always cherish and remember those moments

Matt had the time of his life as he helped Granddad and Kenny work on their new barn and carport. He wonders what project Granddad will be working on next when we visit. He is always busy helping and serving others.




Lastly, my wonderful sisters, Juli, Lisa, and Tanya, with mom's help threw me a baby shower. Let's just say I was very spoiled. We had a great time and most of all enjoyed each others company. It was also nice to have some of the nieces attend and celebrate this special time with me.





1 comment:

Don said...

What a nice job, Vernice. This is great! Now you need to teach us how to do this in such an artistic form.

Dad