"Come What May and Love It"

-Elder Wirthlin (October 2008)


Friday, May 22, 2009

Dallas Zoo









Because Matt found a job, we decided to celebrate and go to the zoo. I love animals so much that I think it was more for me than for Nathan. We thought that he would love being pushed around his stroller because I normally go on a couple of walks a day. He decided that he preferred to have us carry him. I carried him for the most part, and Matt pushed around an empty stroller. We spent most of our time with the gorillas. I could live there and watch them all day long. I have always wanted a pet gorilla. Last time I went with some friends on my birthday, and I put my hand up on the glass (like your not supposed to do). Patrick, the only male gorilla, put his hand up on the glass to touch mine. If you look at the fourth picture, the gorilla is looking back at Nathan and me (that one loves babies and looks back every time there was a baby).

1 comment:

Sparrow said...

Did you change jobs Matt? Hope things are well.

- Jessie