"Come What May and Love It"

-Elder Wirthlin (October 2008)


Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I found out in Cedaredge that Nathan prefers men, Grammy, and Mommy. I don't know if he was really missing his Daddy or what.

Grammy playing with Nathan. That is probably the biggest smile I have ever seen.

Nathan is playing with Mommy.

I was playing with Nathan, and he loves to suck on my fingers and hands. This time I guess he preferred my knuckles. Those teeth just won't come in and quit bothering him. Thank goodness for teething tablets.

I don't think that I have ever yelled in my life, but Nathan took me by surprise. Nathan loves to play with my face and have me right up close. One time he grabbed my lip and gave me a canker sore. That boy!!!

1 comment:

Simler Family said...

Those videos are too fun! I need to remember that I can do them with my camera too.