"Come What May and Love It"

-Elder Wirthlin (October 2008)


Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Making a Card for Dad






We had a blast dipping into the paint and
making a card for Dad while we were in
Cedaredge. We missed him a lot, and we
wanted him to know how much we love him.







I think he takes after his mom and likes
to get dirty. Mom loves to get her hands
dirty.







Nathan kept closing his hand into a fist,
so the hand prints didn't come out to well.



I was smart enough to wash the right hand
after I dipped it in paint, but I forgot to get
the other hand before I went to his feet.
Thus, like any baby he stuck it right in his
mouth.



WE LOVE YOU DADDY!!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

wow! you've done a bunch of posts! so glad y'all had a great trip, and we agree that nathan looks just like matt!